then, when I plugged the blowdrier in, it came on automatically and scared the mess out of Gee. poor baby. I laughed though, I gotta admit. :) after she (quickly) got over that, she calmly and quietly let me dry her hair. now, I haven't figured out whether or not to just dry it while running my fingers through it or while brushing it, so I did a combo of both last night. that's probably why when I looked in the mirror, Gee on my hip, I burst out laughing and laughed and laughed. looking at me with her big bright eyes was the newly christened "Donna King", her wild hair looking as if I had stuck her finger in a socket instead of the blowdrier's plug. of course, I had to immediately go show my mama, who forbade me to post pictures in Facebook. so I sent one to my sister Toots and my friend EK, and I will now post one here. it's just too funny not to share, and if you're a random reading this, you'll now get the pleasure of seeing miss Gee instead of just reading about her. and on that note, toodles!
-love, elle&gee-
PS: I think a diffuser is gonna be the way to go, because what I'm doing now OBVIOUSLY isn't working. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment