4.22.2011

"i got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bay..."

[title courtesy of "Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai. love that song!]

well, not tonight, but rather a few nights ago. definitely got a little boogie on with some of my lovely LSs; yes, i left my punkin with the babysitter overnight TWO nights in a row! it was my first time ever leaving her overnight. she cried when i left, but the first night, the babysitter sent me a pic of Gee sound asleep just ten minutes after i'd left her house, so i felt MUCH better. plus, it worked out for both of us: i got to hang out with my friends, and Gee got to hang out with her BFF, G2 -


precious girls! and here's mama, trying to work a lil' somethin' somethin' [LOL] -




and, of course, had to rep my Crimson & Cream while i was there :)


Gee & i also did a "mommy & me" photoshoot, which you can see here if you're not my Facebook friend. i'll let Gee tell you how it went down...

***MAN, mama was tripping the morning of our photoshoot!! She knew it was time for my morning nap, yet she was steady trying to do something cutesy to my hair. She already had me in this cute and un-comfy dress; I suppose I have to start learning the trials and tribulations of being a girl at the tender age of 10 months old... Anyways, she finally gets the both of us together, and as we step out of the door, I'm expecting it to be at least 50-something degrees outside (after all, it was basically summertime when we left southeast Arkansas). It was 4-freaking-2 degrees Fahrenheit! And my mommy, lover of all things cutesy, wanted us to take the photos OUTSIDE!? It was just too much for me to stand, so I promptly fell asleep in my car seat. I wake up to this little girl poking and prodding me. "HI!" Well, hello to you, too! Definitely wasn't what I was expecting to wake up to, but eventually I warmed up to "T.T.", and she prevented the post-nap meltdown I'd been planning. Lucky you, mother dear. :) As stated earlier, it's pretty durn cold outside, and my nose is doing all kinds of reacting, and by that, I mean running like someone forgot to turn the faucet off in my nose. Yep, that bad. However, I put on my best model faces and rocked that photoshoot...if I say so myself. Hehe. We only had to go inside to warm up once, and that mother of mine STAID on nose-wiping patrol [BLAH], but my photographers - that's right, with an S, as in TWO cameras, baby, POW! - did an excellent job catching all of my good sides AND editing out the snot. And drool. Et cetera. The proof is in the pudding, er, pictures -

 And if you want to see more of mommy's and my foray on the Old Main Lawn, check us out here! Gee*Baby, Baby Gee, over and out!***

jeez, tell me how ya really feel, why don't ya?? i know she can't wait until i can understand the words she says...and i can't wait either, honestly. hold up, that means potential talking back, doesn't it? ok, nevermind. stick with the babbling, Gee. lol. just kidding... sort of... ;) until next time!

-love elle&gee-

PS: the lists will pop up again in the near future...let's say, before the month of April is over. sound good? good. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Aww... I have good friends who are Deltas... very LOVELY ladies. LOL. What a nice pic of the ladies. Fun times, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course we are! lol! thanks, we did have a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete