3.08.2011

PS: new name!

Sooo, I thought I'd switch it up a little bit with a name change. While yes, this blog is about "mama elle & baby gee", I've been talking more about myself and my experiences in young single mommyhood (Y.S.M.) than originally intended. And I think that's O.K. Of course, I'll still be giving updates on my Pumpkin Puddin' Pop, but don't be surprised to also start reading about what it's like to raise my Pumpkin Puddin' Pop as a 22-year-old living with my parents and brothers who has no romantic prospects by choice and is working on returning to school in pursuit of a Master's degree. Sound semi-interesting? I kind of thought so... that's why I'll be writing about it.

Coming soon: "A Day in the Life of Gee - Living with Three Boys and a Dog". Anticipate it; you're gonna love it. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment